WHO WE ARE
Bamboo Innovation and nature preservation Organization (BINAPO) is environmental Organization registered under the Non-Governmental Organization Act No. 24 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 11 of 2005 of Tanzania. The organization was founded in 2018, to empower communities especially youth and Women to conserve and preserve the environment, in response to increasing number of environmental and natural resources problems and climate change.
To be an exemplary organization dedicated to promoting the environment, Forest and nature conservation.
To promote the development of Bamboo farming and Nature conservation through training, research and delivering services.
Our Core Values
- Creativity & Innovations in nature conservation & preservation
- Efficiency & Effectiveness in implementing planned activities on time so as to achieve the desired output
- Sustainability In the course of using resources, BINAPO will ensure the long-term maintenance of well-being and responsible use of organization resources
- Integrity in carrying out the mission, service delivery and interaction with stakeholders
- Teamwork, commitment, and dedication to the mission